Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nightmare on Herbstreit (Brodys 21, Sloors 20)


by Idaho Chubbs

It was a sallow orange rainbow that permeated my being, that beautiful yellow deliciousness gave my mind peace when I saw that majestic sunset that sweet early evening. I had just embarked on a journey with my best brody Peter. Catching fish was our main game. We didn't care about SPORTS talk, spirituality or suicide. We caught bass, salmon, sword-fish, tuna, dolphin, everything. The next day JC took us away from all at.
Five years later: Jesus Christ said to me, "Idaho, you're friend Peter seems like a total flake." I said, Jesus, "He is a total flake but the dude has totally gotten into college football, which is a distraction. I mean, why do you think he couldn't totally walk to you on water?" JC had no clue. I said, because he was nervous about the Miami/Oklahoma game! Christ understood and gave me his Vegas bets for the next weekend. I said, "YOU, YAWEH like Miami again?" He said, "Idaho I fucking designed "THE "U""annnnd Jacory's hair is my Brian Bozzworth wet dream. CHE-CHE-CHE-CHEMONA!!!!!!
Michigan lost! Is Forcier for real? The Fighting Irish escaped another well fought match in overtime. It was probably one of the best college football games ever but it didn't even distract King from doing his daily crunches (did I mention he can do a thousand now?). Apparently Casey Clausen is the new JC; but Jesus begs to differ. FUCKING BRODY dreads rule my life with that orange and dark aqua.....MIIIIAAAAMIIII!!! squeaked the win over Dirty Laundry Jones. This basically happened because Laundry had a cheesy stash go-t combo and Jacory's hair made JC jealous. Apparently my boy Barkely (USC QB) nursed his injury with an Olsen twin and AKON. My friend Heath doesn't really recommend that. Jahvid Best...isn't...at all. Goodbye liberal Bears, Cal disappoints again. Alabama is a mirage and will be exposed Sooner or Locker (dude that penalty last year was fucking bullshit)...there goes my brain (Ryan Gosling can you just for once disappoint my girlfriend Jezebel?) Gosling you motherfucker, I'm better looking than you, just lacking that Oscar nod. "That just made 'my list of things to do' today". OR....a Heisman Trophy. JC's hoping for Jacory. Mary Magdelene told me, "You see Jesus's Jacory hair? I his LAST TEMPTATION.............DAFOE THRUSTS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment