Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Idaho to Host 2010 Oscars (by force?)

by Idaho Chubbs

The grill is hot and the Nectar is luke, just like King likes it. "Wise and silent, waiting for some one to love me, waiting for someone to kiss me, I'm fifteen years old and I feel like it's already too late to live, don't you?" Graveyard girl, graveyard girl, oh won't you be mine. No not Megan Fox, although her pallor is quite adequate for a graveyard these days as well as the entire cast of SNL (Wiig I think you've outgrown it Gillie). I wonder what kind of life I would be leading if I thought it was too late to live it as a teenager? Alas I was too busy with girls, sports and time travel (no wait, that was King, minus the girls and SPORTS). At least he was able to send construction paper cut-outs of lego creations inspired by characters from the movie "Forget Paris" through time via a matchbox Delorean. But I digress....."Prince! Quick my liege, max the flux capacitor to Zion level. We're taking this hunk of metal deliciousness to the 2010 Oscars!".......to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment